Here we have BEFORE (notice the bare wall on the right):
Here we have that same (formerly bare) wall in our AFTER (My amazing sister came over and helped me organize the clothes by type and size - seriously awesome!):

And here's the wall that will one day be plum colored and have shelves or hooks or something and a huge full-length mirror (right now it just has 2 tubs of shoes and accessories):

It's actually going to be a dress-up clothes/craft room so here is the BEFORE pic of the craft side (it doesn't have an AFTER yet):

This is our spare bedroom BEFORE:
And here is the same room with the boxes of toys waiting to be unpacked. (I guess you could call it an AFTER):

This is our fantastic new bedspread we got for Christmas (Hopefully we'll be able to get our wall hangings up this week now that we have a stud finder. I'll be sure to post a pic of that when it's done.):

This is us with a gingerbread house from FHE a couple weeks ago. (Not really related to the other photos but it's super cute and I just downloaded it to my computer.):
So my mom says I should start my own little in-home business and have dress-up clothes parties. Wouldn't that be sooo fun?!

6 comments:
I'm loving the dress-up room! How fun! And the bed spread is nice. You guys are so cute with your gingerbread creation. I saw Richard at church today. He is looking svelte. Merry Christmas to you!
I can't wait for the purple. So fun!
Seriously so fun to get settled into a new house. That room sounds awesome! When can we come to visit? :)
I love the costume room.
I have over 30 Harry Potter Robes!
And various skirts and parts to make characters. I am just about to give it up all my harry potter madness.
It is a lot and there is no pay.
how fun and funny to have a dress-up room...you are great
I think an in-home business for dress-up parties is a great idea! :-) How fun.
Post a Comment