A text conversation:
Her “Happy Anniversary!!”
Him “It sure is”
Her “Four years of married bliss”
Him “Many more to go”
Awwww, how sweet is that?! Can you believe that Richard and I have been married for 4 years? Sometimes that seems long and other times I think “only 4 years?? How is it only 4 years??” They’ve been good years. Hard years. Fun years. I’m thinking we’ve done pretty good so far.
And let’s just make the anniversary blog post a little more fun. Richard starts school tomorrow! He’s going to go to Lincoln Tech and become a master mechanic. We are soooo excited. It has all just fallen right into place. I think it will be really cool to have him enjoy his school subjects everyday. I’m very hopeful for a tremendous outcome in 54 weeks.
Happy day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
Way to go on the 4 years! Congrats to you both and good luck to Richard in school. You will be an awesome mechanic! I would totally bring my car to you. :0)
Happy Anniversary! It is John and my 15th anniversary today as well!
Happy anniversary! Time flies when you're having fun, right?? And good luck to Richard in school. Three cheers for being able to do what you love!
What great news! Happy Anniversary and congratulations! You two are fantastic.
Happy Anniversary! And way to go for Richard pursuing what he really enjoys! Cool.
Congrats!! What a happy day! And good luck to your hubby with school - that's awesome! :)
Post a Comment