Fast forward to me sitting at my desk. Staci (one of my new co-workers) rolls over to my desk and says, "I've got something for you." I'm like what type of work could you possibly have for me. I looked at her super confused like. She handed me a box. "What is this?!" I thought.
I almost died when I saw it.
This amazing woman who has known me for like a month bought me a lunchbox. Pink. High School Musical. I gave her the biggest hug! She has no idea how it made me feel. So dang amazing!! You know Heavenly Father just provides. When you are feeling a little down and all brain surgery-ed out, He knows just what to do.
So I go show Tommy (because who did I talk to about it that morning?) He sent me an email saying how amazing it was that God is aware of all the little things in our lives. I told him I like to call it the Lord's tender mercies. (Kinda makes me want to cry. Again.)



2 comments:
Totally cool story! And flippin' cool lunch box! :)
So very cool.
Post a Comment