I went to a delightful Christmas in July party. A gal in our ward planned it and invited all the women from the ward. There were probably 25 or more women there! All ages too (seriously like 20 - 85).
Anywho, she had a white elephant gift-esque wreath exchange. I wasn't going to participate until 3:00 that day when I felt inspired to make this:
That's right, it's a wreath made out of neck ties. Cute, huh? I went to Michaels and bought a flower foam wreath then went to Thrift Town and bought 9 ties. Most of them were 99 cents. (Next time, I may just go buy some from the 99 Cent Store.)
So I made it and put it in a box and off I went. There were 15 ladies that brought wreaths and I drew number 14. I think mine got unwrapped seventh or so and of course everyone knew that I made it. So it's my turn, I look at all the ones people made or bought and . . . I picked my own.
Saturday, July 16, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I'm glad you got to keep it! It looks very cute!
Post a Comment