In November, I had some problems with my brain stuff. Basically, it was because I was too exhausted. I had to put the brakes on, oh pretty much, everything. Everything that made me feel normal. I had to let myself know that I wasn't okay. Pretty dang lame!
I think I'm starting to get better. (Well, as better as I can get with all the new things going on with me.)
I'm starting to feel a little sorry for myself. I just want work and church and home to be normal. (Reading friends blogs isn't the best when you're feeling trapped.) But then I remember my friends mom who died from brain surgery and my other friends moms whose life has been anything but normal since she had brain surgery and I just can't feel that sorry for myself.
Zack is the best baby in the world. We have just been blessed with what an easy baby he's been. He's 7 months 2 weeks old. Here's some pix from yesterday.
And yes, his eyes are always that wide.
He loves to help me when he's eating.
Just wanted to get Dad out there.
And I wanted to be sure and put this Halloween's picture in here. Two safari peeps who found a monkey! I am already thinking about this Halloween. It's a lot harder when you got kids!!





1 comment:
Yeah! You blogged! I love the pictures of your little guy. He is sure a cutie. Sorry things haven't been going great. You can call me anytime if you need to talk. I hope everything is okay and starts looking up soon.
Post a Comment