Monday, August 12, 2013

Zoe's cute little face

I don't know why but I love this pic from the sonogram.
It's her face looking directly at us.


She's going to be here in a week.
I'm so excited!!
(Partly because she's kicking me so hard sometimes it hurts!)

This is my last week at work for at least 6 weeks!
It'll be different this time cuz last time after the 6 weeks I had 6 weeks of brain surgery.
No brain surgery this time!

Man, I wish this week was OVER!

2 comments:

Joni said...

She is adorable already! You are so close now! I can't wait to here the story of her arrival and see some pictures. Best of luck in getting her here. You will do awesome! What a lucky little girl to get you for a mom.

Kelly2 said...

Ahhhh! I'm dying with anticipation!

-blog stalker :)