Joni and I went out to ice cream after class and to top off the awesome night - Joni got me DJ the Cars car that I posted about! This gives us all the main characters that we have been trying to find. We have 35 cars not including Sarge who we had to send back to Mattel because of lead based paint. For right now, I think we are considering ourselves done. (We actually just found out that they made Mia and Tia so we might consider adding them to our collection someday but it's not at the top of our list.) Here's a little pic of our collection.
Thursday, September 20, 2007
Dancing and DJ!
What a great night! I went to tap dance class with my bestest bud Joni! It was so fun. You shoulda seen Joni when she figured out the "break" after the "shim shams" - she was really jazzed. My goal in that class is to become friends with the lady in the back who has never danced before. I think she thought she was getting into a beginner class but the teacher doesn't really teach to the beginners - she teaches to her 5 "intermediate" students that have taken her class before. Oh well, what can I say for a rec center dance class?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Susan...long time no talk to...how are ya? I was blog hopping and found your page. You should stop by sometime and see my blog. How is married life. Doug and I celebrate 7 yrs this weekend. You were on my mind a few days ago and I can't believe I found your blog...:)
Post a Comment