Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Thanksgiving week happenings

Wow, I'm really not so good at the regular updates on my blog. (Which is really funny because I check my friends blogs all the time and get excited about their updates.) Thanksgiving week was a blast. I worked Mon-Wed and had Thurs-Fri off. The family all split up on Thanksgiving going to in-laws so we had a family extravaganza on Wednesday night (pretty much everything we do falls under the category extravaganza but that could just be because I like that word a lot). Dad got home a little early this week and we all met over at J & J's house. We had lots of yummy treats and the boys watched a movie in HD and the girls went upstairs and played games. Hey Mom - "Stop stah-ring at the maun-kez" Anywho, it was a blast.

Thanksgiving day we went to Richard's brothers house and spent the afternoon with them. I have 4 more delightful kiddos to brag about now. The boys were so much fun to do a crafty project with. I think it's safe to say that I'd be ther favorite aunt if we saw them more than once a year.



Friday I slept in and read then we picked up Ty from his dads house and played with him for a few hours. (Richard had to work.) Saturday I got to sleep in late and read again. Oh how I love days like that. Saturday night we had a movie extravaganza at mom and dads. We watched Spider Man 3 and Ratatouille. I liked them both. My favorite movie quote was "It sounds like Rat Patootie" Lovely weekend to end a lovely week.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wednesday was alot of fun!! i really like playin games, and yall just the ones who will do it! hey why wasnt we invited to saturdays extraganza (sp?)? i bet ainsley would have liked ratatutie (sp?). guess we are not cool enough. oh well, brad and mer came over so that was fun. hey anytime you want to come and bond with ainsley i am cool with that too!