Sunday, November 11, 2007

Week in summary

Man, I thought my calendar would clear right up now that I've been released from young womens. (Actually, that may be why I've been able to do so much extra stuff.) This week has been full and fun. Monday was a quality family night, Tuesday I went to the temple twice (at 11am and 7pm) for Enrichment, Wednesday I had an Enrichment Board meeting, Thursday we went to see Allison in her opera at TWU, Friday we had Tyler spend the night for the first time ever (so glad my sister will share her kid with me), and Saturday I got my hair cut (yay I feel cute again) and we hosted a ward dinner group (I'm so glad we are participating in this. It was really really neat. I really like having friends at church.)

Here's a photo from Allison's opera. I forgot all about taking photos until the curtain went down at the very end so I only have this one photo. It was a James Bond spoof. Her opera class developed the opera and it was actually quite delightful except for the 3 unfortunate numbers where Juan Bond awkwardly caressed the women he was singing with. Seriously, seriously uncomfortable. Allison was pretty amazing and I don't think that's just the bias talking. If I knew how to do it, I would totally put the video of her song on my blog. . . Maybe it's just as well, because you'd be totally jealous if you heard it.



No comments: