Saturday, December 15, 2007
Good Golly Miss Molly!
We've decided that Molly is a collie mix. We seriously love her to pieces. We love her enough to spend $$$ at the vet for kennel cough, an ear infection, and an anal gland draining. I didn't realize dogs could be so EXPENSIVE. I also didn't realize that I could be a cheesy dog owner. I've always disliked dogs and now I'm one of those goobers who calls herself Mommy to her dog. She is SUCH a good dog. Sweet, good natured, and (so far) easy to train. They say collies are really smart and trainable. Yay!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Molly the collie? HA HA! That is awesome!
okay---so I found your blog---and I was just reading along---but had to comment on the anal gland draining---WE JUST HAD TO DO THAT WITH OUR Chip! We've had 12 dogs--and never had to do that--or rather--have the vet do that---it was gross and smelly and I would much rather pay $16 for them to do it than me....yuck.
Post a Comment