Random things going on in the life of the White family.
She is pretty, for a dog. I hope she is adapting well. And the name, well, I just don't know what to say...
so so cute! i love pets! so much fun!
Happy Family day! It is the same date that she joined your family 1 year ago. I am not sure if you remember I had a dog named Molly. And she looked so so so similar. I will locate an old picture for you.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
She is pretty, for a dog. I hope she is adapting well. And the name, well, I just don't know what to say...
so so cute! i love pets! so much fun!
Happy Family day! It is the same date that she joined your family 1 year ago.
I am not sure if you remember I had a dog named Molly. And she looked so so so similar. I will locate an old picture for you.
Post a Comment