Man, my sister tagged me on December 21st and I'm just today reading her blog. How sad is that?! I guess I've been pretty pre-occupied with Molly and Christmas and New Years and Richard's back problems and everything else in life.
Okay so back to getting tagged. I was tagged to describe 6 things that are not generally known about me. So here goes:
1. I prefer cheese over chocolate (with the possible exception of dark chocolate). Nothing fancy just your regulars like sharp cheddar, mozarrella, swiss, maybe a little american.
2. I have a huge closet crush on Will Smith. Holy cow. Seriously got a cd called DJ Jazzy Jeff & the Fresh Prince for Christmas. Totally looking forward to the cheesy superhero movie that he's going to be in.
3. I really don't like cooking. It's really sad for my husband who loves to eat. I've had food issues since my college eating disorder days. Cooking just seems like such a waste of valuable time that I could be reading.
4. I have a secret desire to be a famous dancer or actress. Right now I'm not even taking classes. I would audition for a play but I'm totally not up for 40 rehearsal hours per week or whatever it might take.
5. Oh and I'd really like to play the piano better but I hadn't made time in my life for that practicing either. I'd really like to be one of those sisters that could come play the piano in RS or sacrament meeting last minute if the need arose.
6. I want to go back to school and get a degree and be a children's librarian. It just sounds like a really cool thing to do. My dad is a professor at USM and his office is in the library there and they have this super cool children's library collection hid back by the offices. When we visited him I read a book called The Hippo-Not-Amus. It was delightful.
Well, that's my 6. With that, I tag Joni and Mandy. Can't wait to see it on their blogs. Love you Jayne. Thanks for the tag!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
yeah!! thanks for doing it!!
Have you seen how Will Smith is looking in that new "I am Legend" movie? That is one attractive man. Anyway, I fullfilled the tag. Go check it out. Love ya!
Hey thanks for the birthday wishes!!! Oh and I think you would make the most awesomest children's librarian!:D
Post a Comment