I was inspired by Natalie's funny kid quote post so here are my funny kid moments this week:
I talked to Tyler on the phone last night. I asked him how his day was. He said, "A little good." I asked, "A little good? Why's that?" He hesitated then said, "Well, I had some bad today. Actually I was only one bad and forty-three twenty good."
We also babysat Ainsley this weekend. She doesn't talk much but she can totally say my name. (That's right - I'm awesome.) She told me "ice" and pointed to the freezer so I got her a piece of ice. She threw it in the sink then proceeded to get me a towel and say "ice, ice". So I got 2 pieces of ice and put them on the towel. She threw one in the sink then accidentally dropped the other on the floor. I went to rinse it off and she (seeing how obviously inept I was) threw in the towel and went back to the Play Doh. Come to find out she wanted me to wrap a piece of ice in a towel so she could suck on it without freezing her fingers - hmpf, I guess I'll know for next time.
Sure do love the funny things kids do. And right now I'm awfully glad that I get to give them back at the end of the good times. :o)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
i love that ice story it cracks me up!
Wow! Cool to be inspiring. That made me feel good :-) Thanks! Great kid quotes! Kids can be so funny!
Hey, I hear that you're the HFPE leader in your ward. Let me know if you have any great ideas! I'm the counselor over HFPE in my ward.
Post a Comment