Sunday, March 16, 2008

Community Theater Here I Come!

I'm going to audition for The Music Man. I'm trying to convince my friend Joni to audition with me. It would be really cool if we were in a musical together. We are both going to YW camp as stake leaders this year. I'm over Programs and she's over one of the Levels of certification. I'm pretty jazzed about going. I love YW camp and I love the YW. This is totally random but I wish my friend Kelly from work would join the church. She would be such a neat YW leader. Anywho, I've been wanting to be in a play for a while now and the timing seems to be about right. So auditions here I come. Anybody want to audition with me if I can't convince Joni?

2 comments:

B-rad said...

hooray! super exciting!


p.s. i linked you on my page!
(you should feel special)

Unknown said...

you go girl!