Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Clarification (sounds like my brothers)

That last post is about being happy and positive and successful in life. I feel like I'm not very sincere with most people about how I am REALLY doing. I mostly just let people think that life is super awesome and I'm holding up like a champ regardless of the real story. I was pretty tired and discouraged last night when I made that post. It's amazing how much better I feel after a good night's sleep. Things just seem to be more likely to work out. When I'm tired, I can't see how anything could ever possibly work out right.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

i hope you are doing okay! i would love for you to chat with me and tell me the truth and i will never judge. love you

B-rad said...

haha actually i had started that post yesterday and saved the draft around 1:30...i went to the gym and on my home i saw those bicyclists and felt it imperative to take a picture

natalie said...

Okay, I can TOTALLY relate! It really is amazing how the perspective can change after a good nights rest! btw--whenever I ask how you're doing, I'm not looking for an empty answer--I don't ask unless I actually care to hear. :-)