Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Creative Skit Awards - Your Help Desired

I'm going to YW camp in less than a month. I'm over the evening programs. (It has been an experience so far to say the least.) One of my responsibilities is to come up with some awards for the ward skits. I got a grand total of 15 minutes with my youth leaders to brainstorm ideas so we most came up with a list of candy and a list of "categories". If you have any ideas of fun awards (with or without corresponding candy) I would sure love to hear them!

1 comment:

Joni said...

how about "most original" with Worther's Original. And "most star quality" with starburst. you could do "funniest" with snickers. something like "brought the sweetest spirit" with bit o' honeys. "best costumes" with 100 Grand (you know, you look like a thousand bucks, ha ha). then there is always "least prepared" with air-heads. But maybe that isn't quite what you are looking for. :0)

That's all I can think of right now. Maybe more to come...