Well, tonight will be my 4th performance of The Music Man. After a two-week delay we are finally going strong. I must say this experience has been an interesting one. I truly do love performing. That aspect has been very rewarding and enjoyable. I've made some great friends and I feel like I've learned a lot. It has also been way more of a time committment than I anticipated and that has been challenging. I also realize what a difference positive cast members make on the entire show. Here are a few more photos of rehearsals.

Macey, Ma and Pa, Tracey

Allison and I eating the most delightful "hamburger" cookies ever!

Here we are listening to the quartet singing Ice Cream.

Iowa Stubborn

The Squires family in front of the Library
1 comment:
you are a joy to perform with---and yes---playing with positive people does make the experience so much more fun! i love how people are drawn to you....its a talent.
Post a Comment