We DVR'd this week's Wednesday night episode of SYTYCD. It was a very good episode. The most amazing samba I've seen on the show and a great jazz number symbolizing addiction. I will put it on DVD for you. Only I'm not sure how so I'm not sure when you will get it exactly.
But record and watch NEXT Wednesday's show because they are down to the top 10 and that is when they start trading partners and mixing things up. That's always fun for me to watch.
And for my friend who was waiting for Phillip to go - I did not say he was a great dancer. He excells in his style and most stinks at the other styles of dance. I loved Phillip initially because of his delightful personality. Now that I realize that he is the only untrained dancer on the show, I love him even more for what he symbolizes. And now it makes sense why he struggled in the other dance styles. Can you hear the intensity in my voice? Good grief - just a show. Why do I love it so much? I think because I love dancing so much. I miss being a dancer.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I will do my best to record SYTYCD next Wed. I assume you set it up on your DVR to record? If not, you can watch it here when you get back!
Have a great, great time. I hopelots of relaxation and peace comes your way!
Post a Comment