Sunday, November 22, 2009

I'm thankful for...

Kleenex, Sudafed, a good night's sleep, my sweet honey, our 4 doggies, ice cream, toilet paper, good books to read, Joni (who I miss), the color pink, printers, the internet, lds.org, tools to help me prepare my talk on how gratitude brings us closer to the Savior, my mom who I miss dearly, my dad who I miss talking to on the phone because I don't call him and he doesn't call me, my siblings and their families, getting to know Jayne even better, dress-up clothes, man - I really am thankful for dress-up clothes, seam rippers, Double Stuff Oreos, face paint, telephones, especially cell phones, shoes, effective flea treatments, scriptures, couple scripture study every night, saying prayers, knowing that Heavenly Father really does love me, Disney princesses, dog harnesses, the option of adoption, garden gnomes, clean air to breathe, good food to eat, clothes that fit, a house of my very own, budgets, pianos, singing, dancing, acting, psychiatrists, mental health medication, sunny days, rainy days, cars and gas to go in them, a million other things that I would type if I weren't feeling so sick, and finally... blogs!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm thankful for you and getting to know you better

Mandy said...

Thanks for your wonderful talk today - I hope you start feeling better soon! :)

Joni said...

I just love you so much. Thanks for mentioning me, I needed to know that someone somewhere is thankful for me today. I'm crying on the keyboard! I am so thankful for you too. Everyone needs to have a best friend. I am lucky that mine is you. :0)