I collect nativites. I think probably because my mom collects nativites I decided it would be cool if I collected nativites. This year (prior to Christmas a whatever that might bring) I have 36! Pretty dang cool if you ask me! I know that I will get at least 3 more for Christmas (because I bought 2 of them and Richard bought the third and told me about it). I don't know why it's so dang exciting to me but it is! This year I decided to do an ethnic display. I have Thailand, Brazil, Jerusalem, Africa, Ireland, and one I can't think of where it's from. (I have a Japanese one too but I displayed it last year and didn't feel like it again this year.) I really wanted to display my snowmen ones but ran out of room. I've got 5 nativity ornaments on my super pathetic tree.
It's kinda funny, I've been to several friends houses and seen their amazing beautiful Christmas trees (especially Amy and Jayne). Then I look at ours (which I will NOT be posting any photos of) and actually start to laught because it's so sad looking!!
Well I just found out that my hubby gets to come home from school early. Hooray!!! So I'm going to log off now. I hope everyone's Christmas is really happy and that people think about Jesus. Hooray for Jesus!!

3 comments:
Well, we are even because I only have one pathetic nativity! I love your display! Merry Christmas!
love your nativities! :) so very neat! i only have two - a traditional one and a veggie tales one. i hope you guys have a spectacular christmas!
I hope your Christmas is fabulous just like you. Things have been crazy. Sick kids, two weeks in Utah (still there), new neice, bro-in-law home from mission...whew. I really will be calling you soon. Life slows down next week. Love ya!
Post a Comment