Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Some new stuff

Well, I went to the doctor on Monday. There were 2 things that I needed to talk about. First were the terrible terrible headaches I was getting from my skull. There is a circle of my scalp that is cut out that hurts so bad. The dr said that this is supposed to happen. I don't think so but I will give it another week. The second thing we talked about is the rest of the stuff in my head. Right now it's not concidered a tumor so they can't do anything like radiation or chemo or anything. Right now there is still a whole bunch of non-tumor left so in a perfect world they would open my head back up and take out the rest. Unfortunaely it's much too dangerous so we are kinda stuck. So now we get to wait until the next tests and then see what we can do. Getting better is much much harder than I expected.

So I decided that between now and April 1st I'm going to ask Heavenly Father to remove it. I know that I've never had that cross my mind before but now I'm ready for a healing. So if you want to pray for a miraculous thing with me you can!

3 comments:

Mandy said...

you have prayers on our end. hang in there, kiddo.

JSL, ABE&H said...

Sure thing, our prayers are behind you.

Amanda said...

We'll keep praying!