Sunday, February 28, 2010

Updated photos

My black eye is almost gone.





This is the perfect one to show you what the terrible is going on with my face. It's supposed to be going away but it's not! (Well, maybe it is but still not fast enough!!!)



There's another bruise on my cheek. I wonder where that came from.



And there is still a big freakin' scab. Why can't I get it off because it's stuck to my head.




So I'm going to church today. Just for sacrament meeting. I know that there will be 500 people coming at me. Well not 500 but a lot. Oh and did I mention I got released last week. Yep I'm no longer in YW Presidency. Oh well, they explained it and I totally understand it. I'm not available to do camp or youth conference or even really activities. I totally get it. It does make me a little sad. Well, wish me luck at church!



2 comments:

Unknown said...

YOU ARE WELCOME! yes---i totally ignored you today at church so you wouldnt be attacked by 501!

well---really---i was out of town--or i totally would have been first in line.

Deb said...

You look amazing! I'm glad you're doing well! Love ya!