Okay so I check the mail the other day and and a package came with a green shirt inside. I was thinking to myself "Did Richard get me a Wicked shirt?" (It's really the first time in my recollection since Richard has known me that I have been truly obsessed with something. No, High School Musical doesn't count.)
Well, long story short - it's a shirt I won from a competition at Target. It was made with recycled bottles of Coke and is worth approximately $12 (as stated on the card). I thought it was funny enough to post.
Speaking of High School Musical, my good friend Stephanie sent this to me via Facebook and I LOVE it.
It's Seasame Street's Pre-School Musical. (The link is the only way I could figure out how to attach it.) It is the funniest thing I've seen on Youtube for a while!!


1 comment:
I actually saw the PSM Sketch on Seasame street last week. It absolutely cracked me up. I only wish that my kids would have appreciated as much as I did.
Post a Comment