Random things going on in the life of the White family.
Gotta love Dressupween!
You look really good in green skin. I love it!!!
Nice! Very nice! You do not disappoint. I think we need a video of you singing something from Wicked. I'll be waiting...
LOVED this years costumes! AND, that is a GORGEOUS photo of you! Your blue eyes POP!
You guys so ROCK! I love seeing what you're going to be every year! So creative. :)
Post a Comment
4 comments:
You look really good in green skin. I love it!!!
Nice! Very nice! You do not disappoint. I think we need a video of you singing something from Wicked. I'll be waiting...
LOVED this years costumes! AND, that is a GORGEOUS photo of you! Your blue eyes POP!
You guys so ROCK! I love seeing what you're going to be every year! So creative. :)
Post a Comment