Monday, May 16, 2011

Bestest High School Musical birthday party ever!!

Seriously had the most delightful birthday party this weekend.  We had the party in the backyard.  First I decorated the backyard.



Then I asked everyone to dress like they were from High School Musical.



Jonathan hasn't ever seen HSM but dressed up anyway! 
Jayne and the kids were dressed all summery from High School Musical 2.

My East High cheerleaders!!

We had pizza.

And played games.  Like pin the diploma on the graduates and musical plates and basketball relay.

Thank goodness I had Jayne and Allison helping me with the games!


Then we sang happy birthday and had pie and cheesecake.
That's right - red and white candles!

The pic is perfect - you can see the smoke coming off the candles!
Super star for blowing out the candles!

I had a great time.  I'm so glad I have such good friends and awesome siblings!



Special thanks to my sweet honey Richard - who supported my obsession and smiled through it.

Oh and as a side note - I wore my HSM outfit to church the next day and got the most compliments that I've ever received on an outfit at church.  Gotta love High School Musical!
I like this one because you can see Molly's head
and Tally's tail near my feet.

2 comments:

JSL, ABE&H said...

That is so awsome!

The Ollila's said...

First of all, you look like you could of been in HSM. Awesome job!!! Looks like you had a great birthday. Having great parties helps alleviate the pain of getting older. That or having great presents :-)

Hope to see you soon!!
Alicia