I had my 6 month brain check today. I still have a brain. (Whew! I was a little worried about that.) Unfortunately, I also have some "problem areas" that need to be watched so I get to go back in a month. Man!
I have some pictures of the "problem areas" but I can't get them to upload - so. dang. annoying!
I did ask Dr. Timmerman if I could still be in the musical and he said yes but to be watchful if I start having symptoms again. He basically said not to worry yet. But he can't be cavalier about my brain. (I really liked how he used cavalier.) There's a part of my brain that is having a reaction to other stuff going on. He said it could be a late reaction to the radiation. We'll see.
So there you have it. Hooray for my brain.
Tuesday, August 16, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment