I have the delightful opportunity to perform in Artisan Center Theater's Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat.
You are invited to come see me. I'm playing the part of Levi's wife. I'm on stage for most of the play. I'm in the Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday night cast. (With the exception of 3 days that I'll be trading with my double.) I would be sooooo delighted if you came to see me.
If you call in (you can't use them online) and tell them you have a featured actor card, you get a dollar off each admission. And if you tell me so I can get one to you and you actually turn your feature actor cards in at the box office, I get a dollar for each ticket you buy. Artisan doesn't pay the actors. It's all volunteer. Soooo, if people turn in cards with my name on them, I can recoup some of my gas & costume money!
I'll be performing the following dates (they are all 7:30 performances unless specified otherwise):
Sat 10/8, Tue 10/11, Thurs 10/13, Sat 10/15 3:00 matinee, Tues 10/18, Thurs 10/20, Sat 10/22, Mon 10/24, Thurs 10/27, Sat 10/29, Tues 11/1, Thurs 11/3, Sat 11/5 3:00 matinee, Tues 11/8, Thurs 11/10, Sat 11/12
It's theater in the round so seats are on all 4 sides of the stage. (For this production, I personally wouldn't choose to sit on the West side.) The theater is pretty small so any seat is a good seat.
Artisan Center Theater
418 E Pipeline Rd
Hurst, TX 76053
phone (817) 284-1200
http://www.artisanct.com/
Let me know if you have questions.
Thursday, September 29, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment