I had a very nice Christmas. Lots of family time. And I got the neatest gift from my honey.
I collect nativities. He made this one for me. They are spark plugs. In fact, baby Jesus was made out of a Champion spark plug. Richard had to learn how to weld and everything. The gift was perfect.
This week we might get to find out the gender of our baby. How stinking cool is that?!
I really wish I didn't hate eating so much. Especially whilst I am preggers. I don't eat enough and I get soooo dang nauesated. Nothing sounds good to eat. Seriously hate it.
I feel inundated (is that the right word?) with dr appts. This week the perinatalogist, next week the OB, and the week after that the brain doctor. Really?! Good grief. Oh well, it could be so much worse.
I can't think of anything else to post. I thought I had a bunch more but I guess not. Better luck next time.
Monday, January 9, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Ok, I have a lot to comment. 1. I was checking your blog regularly in November (like through Thanksgiving), but just kept seeing "Come See Susan..." and thought, "She must be recuperating because the show was amazing.". And then I check again today. WHAT?!? I am SO behind!
2. I love your story on Dec 1. I am already envisioning its telling at multiple RS and Youth Conferences in ages to come. 3. Baby Z!!! I am so happy for you, and for that blessed baby. Z has some incredible parents. I mean that with all my soul. Your family is incredible and that baby is so lucky to have you. 4. Richard is an artist. (Say "artist" like "ar-teest".). That nativity is not only cool, but incredibly beautiful. Wow.
A very belated Congrats to you both.
i agree---is he taking orders? i would take 2! love the simplicity.
revel in the nauseau----revel in the symptoms!
Post a Comment