Cuz that so makes me crazy. There is still life outside of being pregnant.
So who woulda ever thought that having a brain tumor would get extra attention for your unborn child? Not me! But it does. Today I went to a perinatal specialist. They get to do tests on me to make sure I don't have anything crazy going on with the baby.
I got to see another ultrasound of my little z. Dang, that is such a neat thing to observe. Little z turns out to have quite the little attitude. It took the doctor 20 minutes to get the baby situated where he needed. Silly little z, you were doing breakdancing on your little head.
The cool thing is that I get to find out like 4 weeks earlier whether it's a boy or girl. Hooray for brain tumors. (I mean heck, if you have to have one at least get cool perks as a result.)
Oh I also got my first pair of maternity pants yesterday. They are soooo dang comfortable. Once I start wearing them, I may never go back. ;) I'm not really hugely showing at this point, but if I wore the pants, you'd be able to tell.
Wednesday, December 14, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
looking forward to hearing all about your preggo shenanigans. and yes - maternity clothes are the best thing ever.
I am super excited for you, Susan! Such a miracle and blessing in your life! You are going to make one fantastic mom!
We are so excited for you - CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!
Post a Comment