Saturday, February 18, 2012

Halloween 2011

I was just looking through my blog and realized that I never posted pictures of Halloween last year.  So here ya go!



My favorite was when one of my co-workers said, "Oh, Fiddler on the Roof!  I just watched that the other day!"  She felt kinda silly when I said, "We're supposed to be Mary Poppins and Burt."  I really wish I had gotten a picture of the umbrella head that I sculpted out of clay and painted green.  I would go take a pic now but it broke!  :(  I posted these on facebook and it asked if I wanted to label Jesus' picture.  I was tempted but it seemed a little irreverant to me.  Some folks in my ward took another really cool picture and gave it to me but I can't get it to scan.  I'll have to email her and ask for it electronically.

Not bad if I do say so myself.

1 comment:

The Spratt's said...

I LOVE your costumes and I can't wait till this year when you get to dress up Zack too!!!