Friday, March 16, 2012

Getting a little baby crazy

25 weeks pregnant - I look pretty tired but it must have just been the night.  :) 



It's been a very exciting week.  Zacky measures a little big - he's measuring 26 weeks.  I love that he can be cute before he's even here.  It's so neat looking at the sonogram.  I got to watch him suck on his hand and yawn and just look cute.


I also made my first baby purchase this week - a changing table!  I found it on Craigslist.  I'm pretty dang excited about it!  It fits right up to a corner.  I think it will be pretty neat.




And I've made a decision on how to decorate our nursery - no more monkeys jumping on the bed!!  And Ace Hardware has this deal this month where you can get free quarts of paint.  When you have siblings and friends who are willing to help a sista out, you can get over $200 of paint for the price of gas to get you there!  (And we are not even done yet -- I've got 6 more quarts coming tomorrow!)


Yes, I am definitely a little excited about baby right now.  Hooray for baby Zack.


1 comment:

tylersgirl said...

ps, i like blog posts about you and baby. Your little miracle will never get old to me.