And here are the pics of Zackypooh
You can see his teeth in this one!
I don't know why, but this cracked me up.
He's so funny.
Tonight I went to my ward's Relief Society birthday party. Zack went with me. Someone was complimenting him on his cuteness and I guess I didn't react with enough zeal. She said, "oh, you probably get that so often that you don't even react now." Oops. Sorry. Sometimes it's everything I can do just to get to wherever I'm going. (But you're right, I do get that an awful lot - because he's so dang cute!) He had 4 different people hold him tonight. Hooray for that! My friend Lorelei did pretty much everything for the birthday party. She made all the food and decorations for the tables and everything. That's an amazing woman! I'm so glad we are friends. Okay, it's time to go to bed. Good night moon.




2 comments:
I'm so, so, so excited for you! I know you are going to be exhausted and overwhelmed, let me know how I can help!
That is so exciting!!! congratulations... I loved shopping for a girl.... boys are okay but.... it's not the same!!! :)
Post a Comment