Saturday, July 6, 2013

For my friend Joni

We had Zack's first birthday party with family.  
(Yes, I know it was a month ago.)

He was so funny.  
Here he is bawling his head off while we sang Happy Birthday.  
I had to get him out and calm him down.

And he didn't like getting his hands dirty. 

This first year has been something awesome.  I'm so glad that I get to be a part of his life.  

Here I am in my full pregnant glory.

This is what it looks like when I'm sitting down.

 And this is what it's like to be gianormous!


Right now my speech is very very slow.
We watched this movie called Warm Bodies.  It's basically a movie where the zombie can think like a normal human being but he can't communicate that way.
I feel like that sometimes.  It's annoying.  It's a lot annoying.
I wish I knew how to make it better.

Zoe is coming in 6 weeks and 3 days.  I can hardly wait!!

1 comment:

Joni said...

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU for the update! I often think about you and wonder how you are doing. You look GREAT! And your boy is just adorable. I love that he didn't like having his hands dirty. A boy after my own heart. Best of luck with bringing baby Zoe into the world. I know you will do awesome. I can't wait to see some pictures of her. And hopefully one day meet her and little Zack in person. Love you friend.