I love dressing up.
This is the 10th year that I've dressed up with Richard. Good thing he enjoys it too!
This is the 10th year that I've dressed up with Richard. Good thing he enjoys it too!
(Our poor kids who will have to love it with us!!)
This year was undoubtedly my choice. We kinda have a back and forth thing going with who picks the theme. (That will be so much fun when Zack and Zoe get to help!)
This year... Goldilocks and the 3 Bears! I'm really proud of the way this turned out. Hooray for me!
(The only problem is that I forgot to take pictures before we went. Luckily they had a place there where they took our picture.)
How perfect! Look at that smile on Zack's face!
He really is a dang cute baby bear!!
Isn't she absolutely adorable?! Those ringlets are awesome!
She looks like a little doll!!
I really really really really like dressing up! Especially as a family!





1 comment:
so adorable. I am so behind in reading and posting I am not sure I will ever catch up.
Post a Comment