Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Father's Day gifts

Whoa I haven't blogged in a loooong time.  Well I'm just blogging today to share my super cool Father's Day gifts.  I made bow ties!  And I even came up with it myself!  I looked on Pinterest and couldn't find anything cool so I made this up.  Go me!  Richard and my Dad have double bow ties with Zack footprints under Zoe's footprints.  Tyler has Zoe's footprints.  (I made 3 more that haven't been worn - there weren't enough of both so just my children's Dad and my Dad got double bow ties.)  I asked the wives to get me neck measurements.  Those are elastics with a snap at the end.  (If I were to do it again, I'd add at least an inch to each - I did them the exact neck size and it was a little tight.  Well except for Richards, I measured around his church shirt and it fit really good.) Oh and I did them on poster board.

Hooray for dads!  My husband is a great dad to our kids and I sure love my own dad!!





1 comment:

Joni said...

Well aren't you crafty! So cute. I was hoping for some pictures of your kids, but at least I got to hear a little something about your life. Yay for posting!