Monday, April 14, 2008

Mrs. Squires

I went to my first Music Man rehearsal tonight. Most important thing for you to know - my character has a name - Mrs. Squires! And I have one speaking line. Something to the effect of "Everyone's so excited about the band." Oh and there are 2 casts - an "older" cast and a "younger" cast. I'm sure my siblings will consider this a no-brainer, but I'm in the "older" cast. Mr. Squires is totally a bald dude my dad's age. I will be performing on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays at 7:30. I'm excited to get to know the cast and to see how this will all turn out. They are really serious about about this acting stuff at the theater. Well, I'm off to bed. More tomorrow.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

cant wait to see you

natalie said...

Fun! One of these days I'm going to try out for a play. . .