Sunday, April 6, 2008

New template, what do you think?

I was ready for a new template and a new heading.

Von White Family Singers seemed appropriate today. Maybe because of the Music Man...? I talked to Joni and she has a part too. In fact, she has a name and everything. She will be Ethel Toffelmeyer - the player piano player piano player. That means she has a speaking part and everything. I'm pretty sure that I don't have any lines because I don't have a name. I'm hoping this means I won't have to practice as much. I'm sure I'll know better in the future. My friend Merf is going to be a Pick-a-Little Lady too. I'm not sure if she has a name or not. But I hope we are in the same cast. That would be LOTS of fun.

So what do you think of the new template and heading?

1 comment:

Joni said...

You gotta love pink!