My birthday is in 3 days. My sister says I'll be 30 million and one. Woo hoo.
I've been thinking about it and I've been through quite a bit in my 31 years of life. Lots of really good stuff and lots of really hard stuff. I've been married & divorced and married again (for reals this time). I've had lots of callings in the church: RS Enrichment counselor, RS Education counselor, YW first counselor, YW president, Mia Maid adviser, Gospel Doctrine teacher, ward music chairperson, ward choir director, primary teacher, Enrichment leader & various Yw camp assignments to name a few. I've moved around quite a bit & had lots of interesting experiences in lots of locations. As an adult I've taken dance classes & auditioned for community theater. I went from a dog hater to a dog mommy. I've been employed at a company for 10 years. At that company I've directed a choir, performed in skits, participated in service events & book studies, helped create hobby groups, worked on many teams under many managers, and worked up from a file clerk to a trusted team lead. I've developed a taste for lettuce and tomato on my hamburgers.
I'm excited and grateful for another birthday and for all the experiences that I've been blessed with.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
you definitely are super old
oh and i like your new layout. (that's what i was originally going to post, but i guess i got distracted)
Post a Comment