Saturday, May 10, 2008

MM Update

Can you tell that I'm really getting a lot of satisfaction out of this musical that I'm in? Cuz I definitely am! Here are some pics that Michael (one of my absolute favorites of all time who is playing Marcellus) took during various rehearsals. Bob (playing my husband Jacey) & I had a lot of fun with our kids in the play deciding info about our family: The kids call us Ma & Pa and Pa owes the Livery Stables. We have 6 horses and 2 dogs - a german shepherd and a miniature poodle. The kids names are Stacey, Lacey, Casey, Tracey & Macey. (Casey is the son - he plays the clarinet in the band). Oh and the delightful part was when they asked if we could all dress in the same color. Today's color was purple. I mostly got up, threw on clothes and left so I look a little scroungy. Here are pics of the kids taken sometime last week. I should have taken them today when we were all in purple.


Here's Stacey,


Lacey,


Macey, & Tracey

Somehow I didn't manage to get one of Casey.

Oh the other exciting thing is that my sister Allison is home for the summer and she'll be playing my double. Today was her first practice. We make pretty good doubles. In fact, when I was looking a pics from today's rehearsal I mistook one of her as me.



This one in fact - in the back in the middle. Then I realized the hair looked too good and the shirt wasn't purple.



Me & Bob & Allison & Chris (That purple shirt really looks like a tent on me.)





Me, Allison, & Joni posing for It's You.

The most ironic part of this whole play business is that my motivation was to have something fun to do with Joni. Now we see each other practically every day and I feel like I talk to her even less than before the play. This week we chose a day to get there early, go get snowcones and just talk. It was great!

No comments: