
The choir sings to me, I get gifts from my very good friends at work then my mother calls and invites us to dinner for my favorite - runzas! It was a birthday miracle. So we go to dinner and pretty much the whole family is there. I get to see Ainsley (who totally knows my name) after her first day of school and I get to see Tyler (though he's bummed that I can't stay and play Star Wars).
So after an amazing dinner, I get to rehearsal a little bit late and I find this waiting for me!

My sister made me birthday brownies and my best bud forever Joni made me cupcakes to share with the rest of the cast. Then Randall, Lori & kids call and sing happy birthday while I'm at rehearsal and that was delightful! So wish they were closer.
I took a bunch of pics tonight but I'm only posting this one for now.

Oh and here's a fantastic pic of the whole Squires family. (l to r: Pa (Jacey), Stacey, Lacey, Casey, Tracey, Macey, Ma)

And here are my beautiful daughters. (I'm going to be so sad when the show is over and they aren't my daughters anymore!)

1 comment:
I am so glad you had a great bday!
Post a Comment