Wednesday, October 8, 2008

I didn't blog about . . .

It's been waaaaay too long since I've posted. I didn't post about my new calling as Valiant 11 primary teacher (which I'm going to LOVE and have a feeling will be blog worthy on a weekly basis - as soon as I mentioned my affinity for High School Musical I was totally in with the girls). I didn't post about General Conference and how much I loved it. I didn't post about Richard's new job as a shift manager at Auto Zone (YAY!). I didn't post about Brad's birthday or the hilarious Happy Bunny stickers we gave him (totally wish I had taken a pic - one of them says "Alcohol - the perfect thing for kids who want to be stupid but weren't born that way" - pretty funny for our brother in the college dorms). I didn't post about my EXTREMELY difficult decision to not audition for ugly step-sister in Cinderella (timing just isn't right) or my excitement for friends who will be in it. I didn't post about the General Relief Society broadcast and attending with my mother and sister in the Colleyville Stake (so delightful). Or about the sisters in my ward who told me the next day in church that the super enthusiastic choir director reminded them of me! I didn't post about our decision to move out of our townhome and buy a house or our difficulties finding something in our price range that we feel good about. I didn't blog about Richard's old car throwing a rod or the new car we got for him (a slick black 2nd gen Eclipse) $1000 under blue book. I didn't post about my excitement for my nephew on the way (Jonathan and Jayne's 2nd child). I didn't post about distress about figuring out a new haircut (I think I'm ready to go chin-length but just can't decide).

I didn't post about any of those things . . . and probably won't. . . :o)

3 comments:

mandy said...

Oh, so THAT's where you've been!

Meteor magnets said...

Susan, I'm glad you did finally post something! LOL! I love hearing about the Texas Klingler bunch! It's been too long since we've seen each other! Hope things are going better for your family! We love you and think of you often.

Hugs, Cousin Robin

emilyw said...

It's a good thing you didn't post about all of those things or this would've been a huge post. :) j/k Wow! It sounds like you've been up to a lot. Congrats to your hubby on the new job and your decision to buy a home. You've got a TON going on in your life. I think you're awesome!!