I am no art critic, but after seeing the "before" and the "now" picture, I think that your "now" looks like some of the flowers are popping out... I guess I should say, I can see how you are adding dimension. I look forward to seeing how it progresses. Very nice. Oh! And I think you should practice your paint signature now so that when you do paint it on, the action looks bold and effortless, like "whala!"
5 comments:
I love that you are doing this!!!! It is so neat! The painting looks great!
So purteeeee!
Looks fantastic! Another talent to add to your many - you're awesome Susan!
I am no art critic, but after seeing the "before" and the "now" picture, I think that your "now" looks like some of the flowers are popping out... I guess I should say, I can see how you are adding dimension. I look forward to seeing how it progresses. Very nice. Oh! And I think you should practice your paint signature now so that when you do paint it on, the action looks bold and effortless, like "whala!"
i am so impressed! the flowers are beautiful (this is meredith under david's name)
Post a Comment