Sunday, April 25, 2010

First a ton of pictures then making fun of my posts. ;)

Head shots





Me in the hospital


Me and my wampy head for the last couple days
I'm pretty see if you click on them they get bigger.
Okay so now for the making fun of myself the last couple times where I was flying so fly I couldn't touch the sky. It's kinda funny making fun of yourself when you just got out the hospital and were all hopped up on pain pills and just wanted everyone else to see you were doing great! How funny!! I'm actually doing remarkably well this time compared to last time. (If you compared any of the pictures of last time you would see a remarkable difference.) Oh I didn't do a very good comparison to what pics Richards put up so I put them all up. Thought it would be more easy that way.
Today is Sunday and I dealt with my little emotionality today. I got understandably frustrated that healing will last longer than one week (which understandably I haven't even hit that stage yet.) Actually tomorrow night will be 1 week. Wow can you even believe that?! Last time after one week I just wanted to stay in bed all day and night. Now I feel great. Don't get me wrong it's hard but I feel good about it. Got to remind myself that I will do much better if I stay on the healing side.

1 comment:

emilyw said...

Hey, keep smiling! I went to the temple in Birmingham yesterday (ours is closed for renovations) put your name in there, and fasted for you. You seem like you are doing pretty well. I'm happy to know it. Love you cousin!