Friday, April 23, 2010

Today 1.5 days at home

I'm in a lot of normal, necessary physical things to be a part of. I'm very very grateful to have the emotional to help me. I'm very grateful that I can take this opportunity to put together words now that I'm out of surgery. It's actually a little difficult. Sister Green said at church that she had some neat tools that she used after her stroke. I think I will get together with her.

I imagine it will take a few weeks for my speech to all come back. The blessing from the Bishop said that I will not lose any speech. There were a lot of other things the Lord promised me. It was a really really neat blessing. I am grateful to have been a part of it.

I'm grateful to share with you (& myself someday) how it feels to not really remember all your words. I still feel very smart just not all there.

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

After being out of college for 5 years and having 2 kids, I still feel very smart just not all there too. I wish I could come hang out with you. It sounds like you are recovering well. My prayers and thoughts are still with you.