Sunday, February 13, 2011

12/11/10 - coolest anniversary ever!

Allison & Tyler Dempsey got married in December in the Dallas temple.  He and his family lived in Shreveport, LA and she and my parent's lived in Hattiesburg, MS.  They met at a YSA event.  They now live here in Texas!  Like 10 minutes away from me! 
We did a family dinner the night before and a family lunch after their sealing.  Mom made Allison's dress.  It was so dang cute!  She pretty much finished it at 3am the day of.  I really wish I could post the video of Allison dancing in her dress as she was trying it on.  We were all pretty tired and it was awesome!! 

The night before we played "The Nearly Wed or Nearly Dead Game".  It was a version of the Newlywed Game and it was very entertaining!  We wrote a pretty good song to sing for her.  (At least I thought it was pretty good.)

I really like that Tyler kid.  He's perfect for Allison.  And I really look forward to getting to know him better!

This is normal Allison and Tyler.  Sometimes they spend hours taking pictures of themselves making faces.. One time Allison got into my costume make-up - they were hilarious!!


Sisters make me happy!

We did this the first time 10 years ago.  Yeah Brad was 11 then.

I love this one!!  Grandpa and Grandma Ivie are mom's parents. 
Grandpa Ivie was the one who sealed them.

 It was really hard to pick the pics to post!  There were sooooo many good ones. 

No comments: