Monday, August 11, 2008

10 years at Allstate!

I sure love working for Allstate. It has been a wonderful place to work. Here are pictures of my 10 year anniversary pinning. It was super cool.

Here I am in the back of the room with the 4 carrot cakes and punch with sherbet.

Close up of the cake.

Here's my own personal zen sand garden that now resides on my desk (at work).

My sweet choir learned a song especially for my Chinese-inspired pinning. They sang Jasmine Flower in Chinese. I was sooo touched!

Here's me with a genuine Chinese fan.
My sweet honey came to be a part of the celebration.

And he brought my mother. I was excited that she could be honored with me.

The artwork in the background of this photo was a gift from a co-worker. It's now hanging in my living room.
My co-workers said such beautiful things about me. I felt so honored and so blessed to work with such amazing people. Ron was the first to stand - I felt especially honored because he usually doesn't attend pinnings but we've been working closely on a project and I was glad he came. Rashel wrote a poem about me and I was so touched and so delighted that she came. I just treasure her friendship. My manager Elizabeth did the presentation and I'm grateful that I've been able to work with her for 3 years or so. Many other dear friends said nice things and I'm truly truly grateful.

1 comment:

natalie said...

Fun! What a nice tribute for you! Oh, and I love the pizzas in the previous post. Yes, you should definitely go into the party business :-)