Saturday, August 9, 2008

Star Wars birthday party

I tell you - we should go into the party business!

Here's some of the decor:



These are the awesome pizzas that Allison and I made) first uncooked then cooked:









Here's the super cool Boba Fett cake that Brad made (including the frosting) and I decorated.


Here's Richard displaying the Death Star pinata that we made:


I didn't end up with pix of the birthday boy on the camera I brought home. Hopefully I'll be able to update those this next week. I also finally got the pix of my 10 year anniversary celebration at Allstate. It was faboulous! Hopefully that post will come tomorrow.

3 comments:

Meteor magnets said...

Geeze. Where has the time gone. I can't believe that Tyler is, What 5now? Time flies when your chasing kids around! Awesome pizza Ideas! I just might have to snag a few of those ideas for Turtles next Birthday! He LOVES Star Wars!

emilyw said...

Ok, this is your cous, Emily. Those are the coolest pizzas I've ever seen! You guys are soooo talented! Can you come out and do one of my kids' parties? :) I love reading your blog and finding out what you are up to. Hugs!

Kacy said...

Totally awesome pizzas! I too love the party scene. It is so fun to be creative just for fun. I am glad to have your blog site now so I can check up on your family. Love ya.