Saturday, November 8, 2008

Exciting new things!

Well, today I went to Super Saturday and learned a couple of new skills and strengthened friendships with a couple of friends. I went to Pet Smart to price invisible dog fences and adopted a new dog (although she will stay with the foster mom for another week or so.).

And I held off sharing because it's still in the works but we are closing on a house on Nov 17. It's in Hurst (so we'll stay in the same ward). We are really excited about it. I'll post more about it when it's actually ours!

5 comments:

Party of Two said...

Yipee Skippy! I can't wait to see pics of your new dog AND your new house!!!

Amanda said...

Hey, congrats - taht is awesome!

Unknown said...

Congrats on the new dog & house---and staying in our area! we are all winners!

Loralee said...

Yay!!!!! Congrats on the house and dog!!! So fun! Let us know when you are moving so we can help! I am so glad you are staying in the ward.

emilyw said...

So much good news!! I'm so excited for you! I hope all goes well between now and the closing. Congratulations on everything!