Sunday, November 2, 2008

Halloween shenanigans

Just a quick post with a few photos from Halloween. We sure do love dressing up. It's definitely a tradition for us. We LOVE doing couples and this year we chose Shrek and Fiona. I put most of it together from Thrift Town items. The crowd reaction was phenomenal. We had people running us down in the store to get our photo.


Richard totally shaved his head and super-glued on the ears. That's real dedication! How did I get so lucky.


We won 1st place in the costume contest.


Other costume contest winners.

Here are a couple other costumes I really appreciated.

This is Tim from my primary class


This is Melissa as a Muppet.

7 comments:

JenkinsonKS said...

Halloween is so much fun! Love your Shrek and Fiona costumes - it's not a surprise that you won the costume contest! Congrats and happy fall! -Polly

mandy said...

Holy Shrek! You and Richard always go all out - what great costumes!!

Amanda said...

I am way impressed!

emilyw said...

You guys look fabulous! Yup, I think I would definitely take a second look if I saw you on the street. You guys are so creative and so fun to do the dressing up thing!!!

Loralee said...

I am SO obsessed with your costumes!!!!!! Those are so great...and I am even more obsessed that I can now blog-stalk you! Yay!

tylersgirl said...

Amazing! I am impressed by the costumes. Mine were a let down this year and I will be more determined next year.

Caroline said...

Those costumes are fantastic! Jonathan sure cracked up! How great ;o)