Saturday, November 29, 2008

I found it!

I found the camera and decided to post a few photos already on it.

Here's the front of our new house.

Here's the garage door (these photos could almost fit side-by-side to complete the front)


This is a photo of our "barn" in the backyard. Someday I may paint it red and white

Here's our girls in front of the new couch.


Oh, and I found a new thing to be super excited about today - Fancy Nancy! If you haven't read the books you absolutely should. Apparently there is a delightful doll at Target that goes with the books. I totally want to add these books and this doll to my collection!!

4 comments:

Amanda said...

Congrats again on your house, very exciting. And are you going to tell what the books are about?

mandy said...

Love the house! Can't wait to see it in person!

emilyw said...

I am so happy for you guys and your new house! How exciting!!

Elizabeth said...

If you like the Fancy Nancy books (Abby loves them) you would like a book called "A Style All Her Own" by Laurie Friedman. You should check it out.